BUTTERFLY VALVE WITH INFLATABLE GASKET: PHARMALITE
The search for components that meet ever higher quality standards leads us to design products that meet the growing needs of the pharmaceutical and food industries sometimes anticipating market demands.
The Pharmalite is an evolution of the traditional butterfly valve and as such it is designed to intercept the discharge of powders, granules and pellets.
It consists of two half-bodies manufactured in EN 1.4404, a butterfly and a FDA elastomer gasket.
· essential design that makes it particularly suitable whenever it is required a high hygienic level, and allows easy cleaning and maintenance.
· Lower operating torque which allows the use of small size actuators.
· Drastic reduction of wear of the seal due to the use of an inflatable gasket.
This gasket is a crucial element, constituted by a hollow profile which is inflated by the emission of air, ensures an optimum seal in case of moving parts and the absence of dispersion of elastomeric particles in the product.
Dimensions: ND 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm.
Certificates and declarations :
· Components traceability EN 10204 3.1
· Declaration of compliance to FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 guideline for rubber articles intended for repeated use in contact with aqueous and fatty foods.
· Declaration of compliance to USP class VI guideline for silicones tested for biocompatibility and suitable for use in medical applications.
· Declaration of compliance to ATEX directive 94/9 / EC for equipment and systems intended for installation in potentially explosive atmospheres.
· Declaration of compliance to 1935/2004 / EC, 2023/2006 / EC, MD 03/21/1973, 10/2011 guidelines for materials intended to come into contact with food.