Hygroscopic powder? Rotocrusher is the ideal solution
During production or transport process, there is a tendency to lump formation in presence of hygroscopic and heat-sensitive products (eg hydroxides, sugar, milk powder, fertilizers).
Rotocrusher’s lump breaker system is especially suitable for hygroscopic or packaging products. In fact, Rotocrusher valve breaks agglomeration of powder / granulation formed inside sacks or big bags during transport and storage phases, due to excessive humidity or temperature.
Break and fragmentation of agglomerated product avoid process chain problems.
Sterivalves’ Rotocrusher breaks blocks of granules or powder (allowing a quick and practical separation of them) that impede product flow during industrial processes. Its function is also to crush product that does not have a natural volume, and must be reduced in order to facilitate consecutive process chain stages.
ROTOCRUSHER MAIN ADVANTAGES:
– versatility: suitable for multiple sectors (pharmaceutical, chemical, food)
– small size: can be placed or integrated in confined spaces
– compact design: allows easy disassembly
– no product accumulation areas
– suitable for working under pressure and for vacuum
– containment and cleaning: it is possible to carry out a work cycle under pressure and vacuum. Ideal for SIP and CIP
ROTOCRUSHER FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
– feeding mills, sieves, compressors
– feeding screw conveyors
– emptying systems (sacks, drums and big bags)
– discharge of filter driers, centrifuges, mixers
Access the video to see how Rotocrusher works when crushing sugar tablets:
For more technical information, download its technical data sheet: