The Rotometring valve is a fine dosing valve. It consists of two coaxial dosing parts (independently actuated), which determine flow of the product and its dosage.
The Rotometering valve is particularly suitable for process where product does not flow easily: the auger screw movement allows the product to be physically transferred, favoring dosing.
- Parts in contact with product Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Parts not in contact with product Stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Conductive EPDM
- 200 mm
Declarations and Certifications
- Material certificate EN 10204-3.1 for metallic parts
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- USP class VI biocompatibility declaration (*)
- Traceability report (*)
- Roughness test map (*)
- ATEX 2014/34/EU (*)
* upon request
- Parts in contact with product: Ra<0,5μm.
- Other parts: Ra<1,2μm
- Welds: completely grounded and polished
- Electropolishing upon request
- Other finishing upon request
Weighing and packaging machines, fine dosing in process machines.