Rotovalve Light is a rotary valve for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
This valve is designed to feed and continuously control the discharged flow. Thanks to rotary alternating motion, it helps the product to be discharged homogeneously.
Manufactured according to cGMP guidelines
– Feeding of hoppers, packaging machines such as tablet presses in the pharmaceutical field
– Feeding of homogenizers in the food and chemical/cosmetic field
– Body and rotor: Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
– Seals: Translucent Silicone, EPDM, FKM (Viton®), PTFE
– Pneumatic actuator
Ra 0.5 μm internal, 1.2 μm external
Declarations and Certifications
– FDA Certification (CFR § 177.2600)
– Material Certificate 3.1 as per EN10204
DN 80, DN 100, DN 150, DN 200, DN 250, DN 300, DN 350, DN 400